Sunday, April 25, 2010

Which steps do you see?

Do not dismantle the house, but look at each brick, and replace those which appear broken, which no longer support the structure.  April 24 -   Meditations from "Conversations with God" Book 1  page 62

Gooooooooooooooood Moooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiinnnnnnggggg AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllkkkkiiiieees.

I love the above quote.  How many steps and which ones do you see in the above quote.  I see step 2,3,4, 6, 7, 8.

Tonight I am grateful for:
  • God, my Higher Power
  • My Sobriety
  • Mamie, my schnauzer
  • My sponsor, who took a chip for 28 years tonight.  Now those are big steps to walk in.
  • 242 years that were celebrated at Lambda's Birthday Night
  • Sincerity in sobriety
  • Friends
  • All Y'all
Y'all be pretty now, ya heah!

4 comments:

dAAve said...

I'm really glad you made it in. It's important to me. And probably a few others too.

One Prayer Girl said...

I am grateful you are well and posting.

PG

Syd said...

Good thoughts here. I see where all the steps would apply because we are looking and replacing those which no longer support the structure. Thought provoking Mr. Zane.

Trailboss said...

I say place one step and then another step. That way you get where you need to go.