I have given you a free will--the power to do as you choose--and I will never take that away from you ever. December 6 - Meditations from "Conversations with God - Booke 1" page 5
Lordy be. So much is going on in my life right now that I am so blessed to have free will. However, it does not run riot. I can just bullet these things in a Gratitude list.
Tonight I am grateful for:
- God, my Higher Power
- My Sobriety
- Mamie, my schnauzer
- My Sponsor
- Rosalie - had a most beautiful 8 days with her at Thanksgiving. It was probably the best times we have ever had.
- Thanks to her back surgery last summer, they caught her lung cancer at early Stage 1.
- She is having radiation treatments 5 days weekly thru January 4, 2010.
- I will be going over the Tuesday of Christmas week to take her for two treatments on that day. Then I will go back Monday of New Years week to take her for two treatments for that Tuesday. I will probably stay thru New Years Day and return home on Jan 2., 2010.
- Positive results from my aquatic therapy. I have completed 6 weeks of 3 days per week and I am amazed at the strength that I now have in my legs. I can walk so much better now and mostly without the pain I was experiencing before. I have difficulty in standing in place to fix a meal, but that is positive progress. I can also squat to get stuff off floor or out of bottom of cabinets.and get back up with the strength in my legs. A REALLY BIG DEAL.
- I am blessed to have such a wonderful neurologist.
- All y'all
Y'all be pretty now, ya heah.