- God My Higher Power
- My Sobriety
- Mamie My OCD Schnauzer
- My Sponsor
- My Right Eye (thanks for the reminder PG)
- Love and support from my fellow bloggers
- A conversation with Rosalie last Sunday, not a good one, but it's a start.
- Tonight's Lambda Birthday Night Celebration
- 35 Celebrants and 452 years.
- That I was not one to take 10 minutes plus to express my thanks for my sobriety. However, I did have a list to thank from A - Z starting with AAron AArdvaark. I stopped at that.
- Two of the one year celebrants shared my date of 1-20-xx.
- All y'all.
- Sag, you're it.
- Hide and go pee.
- 20 questions shouted into your good ear.
- Kick the bucket
- Red Rover, Red Rover, the nurse says Bend Over
- Musical Recliners
- Simon says something incoherent
- Pin the Toupee on the bald .
Signs Of Menopause:
You sell your home heating system at a yard sale.
You have to write post-notes with your kids' names on them.
You change you underwear after a sneeze
OLD IS WHEN:
Going Bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.
You don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go along.
Getting a little action means I don't need fiber today.
Getting lucky means you find your car in the parking lot
An all-nighter means not getting up to pee!
Never, ever, ever, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
Y'all be pretty now, ya heah.