Saturday, February 9, 2008

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Oh, what a beautiful morning,
Oh, what a beautiful day,
Oh, what a beautiful morning,
Everythings going my way.

Today i really feel like bursting into song, and being the good ole queen that I am wouldn't ya know it would be a show tune. But I can't think of a better song for today.
.
TODAY I AM GRATEFUL FOR:
.
My Higher Power, God, who continually shows me my faith and hope is well founded.
My Sobriety, without it I could not get through some of these days.
Dolly, my Schnauzer, who is giving an extra dollup of love these days.
My Sponsor, for being there when I need direction.
A sponsee that is taking me for my double lazer treatments on Tuesday.
Another friend that would have rearranged his day to accommodate my needs.
Being able to see out of my left eye today, with just a few squiggles of dried blood in the way. Otherwise, I can see clearly now. (Another song)
.
Y'all be pretty now, ya heah.

4 comments:

Scott W said...

On a clear day
you can see forever...

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Thanks for the tune from Oklahoma...

peanut said...

Dear Zane,

I take it you had eye surgery?

I hope you are doing well.

you must tell me more about it later.

Love you

Bill said...

You make me want to watch Hugh Jackman in Oklahomo again.