Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Where the hell is my Tuesday Post?

What you open your eyes and look at desappears.  That is, it ceases to hold its illusory form.  October 28 - Meditations from "Conversations with God - Book 1" page 102

Okay, where'd it go.  I posted last night saved and published it.  It is gone today.  What the hell?  I also cannot keep Syd nor Findon in my blogger list.  One night they are there then, the next time or so they are gone.  Is anyone else having problems like this?  I have had the disappearing post happen a couple of times but it just creeps me out.

Also, I do not do sick well.  I woke up this AM about 4 pm sick as a dog.  Head swimming and cold sweats.  Lasted most of the day.  Still not feeling well, but the sick sick feeling is gone.  I just hate this. My Mother used to call this "my feel bad hurts."  Always works for me.  Never did use it as an excuse not to go into work tho', it was too simple.  I liked to be explicit and convoluted.  I'm so glad I haven't lived like that since I got sober.

Not much to say tonight, we will see if this stays online.

Tonight I am grateful for:
  • God, my Higher Power
  • My Sobriety
  • Mamie, my schnauzer who is barking to come in.
  • My sponsor.
  • Mostly well days.
  • Being sighted
  • Not enticed to try wheat beer.
  • Friends
  • All y'all
Y'all be pretty now, ya heah.

6 comments:

big Jenn said...

Well, It's there right now anyway. Hope you feel better. jeNN

dAAve said...

I am seeing this post.

One Prayer Girl said...

Zane,
Your blog did stay on. Glad you are feeling a little better. Hope tomorrow sees you back to total normal.

Love and Prayers,
PG

steveroni said...

Ya came through loud and clear, Zane...even though your "feel-bad hurts". Have not heard that for many years.

I've not lost any posts unless accidentally deleted them. Some of them I SHOULD have lost--GRIN!

I LOVE that line about : "I woke up in the AM about 4 PM...LOL! ("LOL" is NOT for cold sweats and Vertigo-type symptoms). Never heard of "Wheat Beer", have to look it up..or maybe not!

PEACE!

Akannie said...

HI Zane...

Yup==it's still here. The cyber gremlins have been at it again, I guess.

Hope you feel better, bubbie...

xoxoxoox

Syd said...

It's there and I can see it. I don't know about the disappearing post but have had one not go through when I thought it had. Bloggr has glitches on occasion that can be frustrating, especially when a long comment or post has been entered and then goes away.
I'm still here and hope that I won't go away on your list again.