Thursday, July 31, 2008

THURSDAY NIGHT, JULY 31, 2008

Hi. The blog is not working for me right now. I guess my expectations need to be pigeon holed. Expectations lead to disappointments which lead to resentments. I stop at resentments. I just have too many other problems right now to let the blog add to them. I really enjoy each and everyone of you (NOT YOU PATRICK/MICKY). I read each of you almost everyday. If I don't comment, I wasn't there for that day, but I do catch up. I will continue to read most days, leave a comment, and so forth. However, right now, I just am not going to be posting for a couple of weeks, probably around August 15.
.
Y'all be pretty now, ya heah.

7 comments:

Pammie said...

zane zane zane...I say (and you know I know everything)-YOU do exactly what you want and need to do. You are a sweet precious soul-in or out of blogville.
Take care of yourself. You know where I'll be.

Trailboss said...

I second Pam's comments.

dAAve said...

I am going to hold my breath.
Forever, if I have to.

Scott W said...

Just let us know when you start posting again. Thanks.

Mary Christine said...

I'll miss you, but totally understand. Will look forward to your return. XXXOO, MC

steveroni said...

What's the matter with PATRICK/MICKEY mouse? I read each of his 457 posts to me yeaterday (Yawwwwn) and I'll probably sleep well tonight. Maybye it was 458--I fergot!

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Sounds good. Sounds like u are taking care of yourself!
Stay well...