- The roundest knight at King Aurhur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.
- I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleution.
- She was only a whiskey maker, but he lover her still.
- A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class because it was a weapon of math disruption.
- The butcher backed into the meat grinder and got a little behind in his work.
- No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.
- A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.
- A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.
- Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.
- Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
- A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. The police are looking into it.
- Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
On page 132 of the Big Book, sixteen lines down and sixteen lines up is this phrase " We absolutely insist on enjoying life." One of my faves.
"We are not a glum lot"
So we think cheerfulness and laughter make for usefulness, Outsiders are sometimes shocked when we burst into merriment over a seemingly tragic experience out of the past. But why shouldn't we laugh" We have recovered, and have been given the power to help others.
Today I am grateful for:
- God My Higher Power
- My Sobriety
- Mamie, my schnauzer
- My Sponsor
- A very good sense of humor. I have a lot of laugh lines and yes somethings are that funny.
Now y'all be pretty now, ya heah.