Sunday, November 16, 2008

Michael, Michael Patrick, Michael David, PatrickDavid, etc.

And acceptance is the answer to all my problems today. When I am disturbed, it is because I find some person, place, thing, or situation -- some fact of my life -- unacceptable to me, and I can find no serenity until I accept that person, place, thing or situation as being exactly the way it is supposed to be at this moment. Nothing, absolutely nothing, happens in God's world by mistake. Until I could accept my alcoholism, I could not stay sober, unless I accept life completely on life's terms, I cannot be happy. I need to concentrate not so much on what needs to be changed in the world as on what needs to be changed in me and in my attitudes. Alcoholics Anonymous, Acceptance was the ANSWER, page 417, 5th Edition.
.
So much has come to light within the last two days. Some of it painful and some of it absolutely disgusting. The disgusting will be first - Many of us have been viciously attacked by a mental malcontent named Michael from Australia. He has also gone by Patrick, Michael Patrick, and his latest edition or twist is Michael David. I have received several comments from him this past week all designed to draw me into a fight. But Michael, the devil from down under, I accept the fact that you are who you are, you write what you write, and in reading page 417 or 449 I realize you are one of the person, places, or things I must accept. It is no accident that you have chosen to try to torment me. God has chosen this time in my life to have you cross my path. If I question your existence then I question God's wisdom and you or nothing else that exists, has existed, or will exist will ever bring me to something that is so blasphemous. Michael, Michael Patrick, Michael David, or whatever you choose to call yourself at this time or ever, please know that I forgive you and ask in my prayers for God to Bless you.
.
Now you be slimy mother fucker, ya heah.

1 comment:

Findon said...

Hello ZaneJabbers. I see you, like me, have had a visitation from this poor malcontent. I remember years back in meetings there was a God squad that had found the local pentecostal church. They came into meetings and "praised the Lord". They were latter day Elmer Gantry's just like Michael. The church said to them " If you're born again, you can't be an alcoholic". Oddly the church never used this argument with diabetics or paraplegics. I left the church and the God squad shortly after that was said to me. Yes, I was one. All the rest drank eventually and some died. I stayed sober and went on to develop a consciuos contact and a love for my God. I hope Michael serves as an example to us all, of what could happen if we don't work the programme as part of our life.. And I hope you have a good day. Take care