Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tuesday Night, June 10 2008

Every Heart has its secret sorrows, which the world knows not; Often times we call a man cold when he is only sad. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
.
Hi. I've got the ouchies tonight. I had another laser surgery on my left eye this morning at 10 AM. This was the worst one yet. I had to have more numbing about one third of the way through. I slowly made it home and by mid afternoon
I was really in pain. So I used the eyedrops, and a cold pack. Helped some, it is much better tonight. I so hope this is the last one. Time will tell.
.
I have not visited any of y'alls posts today but will tomorrow. I cannot imagine having this done while I was still out there. I just know that I sure as hell glad to be going through this in sobriety. Sobriety ROCKS. And is DOESN"T get much better than that.
.
Y'all be pretty now ya heah.

5 comments:

dAAve said...

You know I would have driven you - if you had asked.

Pammie said...

take it easy today, and don't let anyone poke you in the eye!

Scott W said...

Get well!

Zanejabbers said...

Thanks Daave. I know that. I've driven before when it was just the one eye, so thought this was ok 2.
But I made it ok. Thanks again.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Laser surgery?? You're a braver man than I!