Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tuesday Night, June 3, 2008

Feeling guilty is a learned response. June 3 Meditations from Conversations with God Book 1, page 119
.
Hi y'all. Not a lot to say tonight. A very uneventful but sober day. Sometimes I forget to add that the day is or was a sober day. They have been sober days for so long I just take it for granted that everyone knows. That is something I want to include in my postings from now on. It was a sober day. I like that. Sobriety is what I have, it is what I want, it is the most important thing in the world to me, well right after my Higher Power, God. It wasn't always like that, but it is now and that's just as good as it gets.
.
Tonight I am grateful for:
.
God, my Higher Power.
My Sobriety.
Mamie, my miniature schnauzer.
My sponsor.
My friends.
My family.
.
Y'all be pretty now, ya heah.

1 comment:

Scott W said...

Well, if I didn't have my sobriety I wouldn't pay as much attention to having a Higher Power.