Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday Night, March 13, 2008

There is perfection in the process, and all life arises out of choice. It is not appropriate to interfere with choice, nor question it. It is particularly inappropriate to condemn it. March 13 Meditations from Conversations with God. Book One Page47
.
One toilet delivered.
Installed.
Angels sang.
Skys parted.
I farted.
End of story. (TEE HEE)
.
Today I am Grateful for:
.
God, My Higher Power.
My Sobriety.
Dolly, My Schnauzer.
My Sponsor.
Coming through this saga without losing my temper.
My house being complete again.
The ability to keep everything in perspective.
.
Y'all be pretty now, ya heah.

3 comments:

dAAve said...

Are you feeling OK?
You look flush.

Scott W said...

I thought I smelled something wafting down from the direction of Spring, TX.

Anonymous said...

I love silly toilet humor.