Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tuesday Night, March 18, 2008

Today was shrink day. My emotions have been all over the place. It's been like riding a yoyo played by someone on speed. My 45 minute session was just one big talkathon. I poured out so much and still do not feel that I accomplished a damned thing. You know I have a good psychiatrist/therapist (same person) but I just have not really connected with him like I would like. Now I had the same psychiatrist and therapist in Los Angeles from 1991 until August 2004. Those two men saved me from the depths of hell and I trusted them so thoroughly. Either one of them could read me very well. I miss that. I've been seeing Dr. W. for a year now and we are no where near that type of relationship. But it is much better than the two I had when I first moved out here. I guess it's just separation anxiety in that I no longer have Lee or Brian to talk with. (LA shrinks) I really try not to go there, but it just happens. I know in time I can have that relationship with Dr. W., but I WANT IT NOW. NOW! NOW! NOW!
.
Well, wasn't that just a little temper tantrum?
.
Y'all be pretty now, ya heah.

6 comments:

Scott W said...

Just don't give up five minutes before the miracle.

Trailboss said...

Wow, So really did hit the nail on the head with his comment huh? Hang in there, at least you are fortunate to be able to have a shrink. Some people go their entire life needing one and for one reason or another never have anyone to talk to.

Pammie said...

If I was your shrink...we would sit and eat cake and just trash everyone we knew for about 30 minutes, then you could just talk talk talk, and I would say..damn every few minutes. And I would be on your side about everything.
I'd be the kind of shrink that just agrees with you 100%.
AND NO CHARGE.

Zanejabbers said...

Double Chocolate Fudge with Fudge borwnie brownie icing?

dAAve said...

Mexican plate #1.

Zanejabbers said...

Works for me.