Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tuesday Night, March 11, 2008

It's important now, it's time now, to change your mind about some things. This is what evolution is all about. March 11, Meditations from Conversatons With God. Page 168.
.
Hi, mostly just checking in tonight. Not much going on. Went to a $1.50 movie today. Laughed, enjoyed most of it. I even refrained from yelling at a woman whose three children just had a ball running up and down the aisles. I just kept quiet. I was reminded of something I read recently in the Grapevine. She might have only had this time to unwind and relax before going home to God knows what. When I was leaving the theatre, I noticed that the woman had a black eye and appeared to be quite down. She and her kids were at the picture boothe and she was letting each one take a picture of themselves. I was glad I had remained quiet and had searched for inward serenity. I know that this was a God Shot.
.
Y'all be pretty now, ya heah.


4 comments:

Pammie said...

Zane, that's a nice story..and you are probably right about your assumption. God may have been using you today darlin'.

Scott W said...

Oh, how I feel for her.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Sweet story... Why not submit it to the GrapeVine???

Bill said...

God blessed you today, Zane, with the restraint of tongue that I sometimes find so elusive. Thanks for sharing that reminder to pause and think.