December 11 - Turn toward ME and away from anything unlike Me. Meditations from "Conversations with God, Book 1" page 104
- Law of the Theatre - At any event, the people whose seats are furthest from the aisle arrive last.
- The Starbucks Law - As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.
- Murphy's Law of Lockers - If there are only two people in a locker room, they will have adjacent lockers.
- Law of Physical Surfaces - The chances of an open-faced jelly sandwich landing face down on a floor covering are directly correlated to the newness and cost of the carper/rug.
- Law of Logical Argument - Any thing is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
- Brown's Law of Physical Appearance - If the clothes fit, they're ugly.
- Oliver's Law of Public Speaking - A closed mouth gathers no feet.
- Wilson's Law of Commercial Marketing Strategy - As soon as you find a product that you really like, they will stop making it.
- Doctors Law - If you don't feel well, make an appointment to go to the doctor, by the time you get there you'll feel better. Don't make an appointment and you'll stay sick.
Tonight I am grateful for:
- God, my Higher Power
- My Sobriety
- Mamie, my OCD schnauzer
- My Sponsor
- The wonder of yesterday's snow.
- That it was not here for days.
- All y'all.
Now y'all be pretty now, ya heah.