The above quote is so "right now" with me. I am amazed at how these things come up at the right time.
- My life is likely to last 10 - 15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
- Give me time to Understand what you want of me.
- Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well being
- Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
- Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to be.
- Be aware that however you treat me. I will never forget it.
- Before you hit, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
- Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
- Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
- On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch. Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so. ALWAYS.
--Take a moment today to thank God for your Pets.
Enjoy and take good care of them. Life would be a much dull ER, less joyful experience without God's critters.
Now please pass this on to other pet owners.
We do not have to wait for Heaven, to be surrounded by hope, love, and joyfulness. It i here on earth and has four legs.
Isn't that just too sweet.
I am very grateful today for everything on my list plus. I am also grateful that I will see my sister Rosalie this afternoon. Y'all take care.
Y'all be pretty now, ya heah!