I tell you, you can speak to Me as you would speak with best friend. June 22 Meditations from "Conversations with God - Book 1" page 60
I did not need to be told nor to read the above. I have always done that, but it was rather a confirmation of practice to read this.
.Not the best of days, not the worst of days. I need to process and then write. Meanwhile I am leaning on gratitude - big time. But them I am always grateful.
Tonight I am grateful for:
- God, my Higher Power
- My Sobriety
- Mamie, my OCD loving schnauzer. I almost revoked her dog card tonight. She did not know what to do with the bone from last nights porterhouse. She finally figured it out, but I sure got a lot of laughter and joy out of watching her.
- My Sponsor whom I visited with today.
- Restraint of tongue when my endocrinologist pissed me off today. (I really need to change, but he is a good Dr.)
- Joy of watching Daave on the Family Feud at Lambda on Saturday Night fund raiser for Roundup.
- Doug F. not being seriously injured in the broadside of his pickup. (Truck total loss)
- Really live one day at a time. I usually do, but sometimes I start projecting outcomes etc. But today I can recognize this before I have gone totally bonkers.
- Not being a newcomer, but sometimes thinking like one.
- My peeps
- All y'all.
Y'all be pretty now, ya heah.