Sunday, June 21, 2009

Just Grateful, that's enough.

I will speak to you if you will listen. I will come to you if you will invite Me. I will show you then that I have always been there. All ways. June 21 Meditations from "Conversations with God - Book 1" page 58
.
Today I am Grateful for:
  • God my Higher Power
  • My Sobriety
  • Mamie, my schnauzer
  • My Sponsor
  • My eyes
  • All of my senses.
  • Being accepting of myself. Some people aren't, but that is not my problem, just my loss. But I just keep going.
  • Today with Joe, porterhouse steaks and baked potato and baked sweet onion..
  • Friends
  • All y'all.

Y'all be pretty, now ya heah.

5 comments:

Scott W said...

I will accept a porter house steak!!!

steveroni said...

Hey, grateful Zane!

I'm "accepting" of you--never thought I should--or should not--be. I hope you are "accepting" of me.

Wasn't there a song once, "We Are The People"? (Maybe it was a "churchy-type" song, don't know.

But I DO know you, and I'm glad I do, so THERE!

Zanejabbers said...

Steve, I'm not sure but I think the song you are talking about was by "Queen".

Syd said...

Sounds like a good dinner. Porterhouse steaks are great.

One Prayer Girl said...

Acceptance is such a beautiful thing....acceptance of self and others.

God bless you Zane,
PG