Saturday, January 26, 2008

Saturday, January 26, 2008

I invite you to a new form of communication with God. A two-way communication. In truth, it you who have invited Me. For I have come to you, in this form, right now, in answer to your call. Meditation from "Conversations with God" January 26, page 7
.
What a georgeous day. All's right with my world today, and I am loving and basking in it. For Today. Tonight is birthday nite at Lambda Center. When I looked at the birthday list yesterday, there were about 24 other drunks celebrating January birthdays. That's a bouquet of Miracles.
.
Today, I am grateful for:
.
My Higher Power, GOD.
My Sobriety
Dolly, my Schnauzer
My Sponsor
The Lambda Center
My friends blogs and the comments.
.
Y'all be pretty now, ya heah.

4 comments:

dAAve said...

This is the first comment.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

My chihuahua named Oscar send love to Dolly...

Hello Dolly!

Pammie said...

I will be thinking of you tonight. I hope you get a HUGE round of applause and that you feel loved loved loved.

Scott W said...

Well, I laid down to nap and overslept. Hope your birthday night was glorious!