February 6 - There is only what serves you, and what does not. The terms "right" and "wrong" are relative terms. Meditations from "Conversations with God - Book 1" page 162
I am very happy to report I came through a major resentment and won out with restraint of keyboard. It's all in perspective.
Humor for Lexophiles (lovers of words) (Daave type)
- I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.
- Police were called to a day care center where a three-year old was resisting a rest.
- To write with a broken pencil is pointless.
- The short fortune teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large.
- A thief who stole a calendar got twelve months.
- When the smog lifts in Los Angeles, U.C.L.A.
- The math professor went crazy with the blackboard. He did a number on it.
- The professor discovered that his theory of earthquakes was on shaky ground.
- The dead batteries were given out free of charge.
- A dentist and a manicurist fought tooth and nail.
- A bicycle can't stand alone, it is two tired.
- A will is a dead giveaway
- A backward poet writes inverse.
- A chicken crossing the road, poultry in motion.
- With her marriage she got a new name and a dress
- A grenade fell onto a kitchen floor in France, and resulted in linoleum blownapart.
- He broke into song because he couldn't find the key.
- A calendar's days are numbered.
- A boiled egg is hard to beat
- If you jump off a Paris Bridge, you are in Seine.
- When she saw her first strand of gray hair, she thought she'd dye.
- Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead to know basis.
- Acupuncture a jab well done.
Tonight I am Grateful for:
- God, my Higher Power
- My Sobriety
- Mamie, my OCD schnauzer
- My sponsor
- My Right Eye
- Two good meetings today
- All y'all
Y'all be pretty now, ya heah.