February 17 - You are the deepest wisdom and the highest truth, the greatest peace and the grandest love. You are these things. And in moments of your life you have known yourself as these things. Choose now to know yourself as these things always. Meditations from "Conversations with God - Book 1" page 87
Tonight I am grateful for:
- God, my Higher Power
- My Sobriety (#1 in my life)
- Mamie, my OCD schnauzer. I've let her hair grow long and she looks more like Benji than a schnauzer.
- My Sponsor
- My Right Eye - I will be so thankful when I can get new glasses so I can see more clearly. Not a complaint, just the truth.
- My Left Eye - More Improvement today, not quite as much as yesterday, but better than it has been. I think it gets tired and goes back, but at least it's improvement.
- My Rosalie (there's a verse in the Yellow Rose of Texas that says and songs of Rosalie. It's not in all versions but it is there. I looked it up.
- My Great Escape - Movies. I wish I could be entertained 24/7. Not very realistic but at least I know it.
- So many good things................
- All y'all
Y'all be pretty now, ya heah.
Man with one chopstick go hungry.
Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails.
Man who eats many prunes get good run for money.
Baseball is wrong: man with four balls cannot walk.