February 16 - You're setting your sights too low. Broaden the scope of your horizons. Extend the depth of your vision. See more in you than you think there is to be seen. Meditations from "Conversations with God - Book I" page 142
I really like the last line of the above quote. Yeah that is THE Ticket.
I just read Saturday, Sunday, and today's blogs. A helluva lot happened over the weekend. Pam got a buttwarmer; Jenn had ice cream in bed; Findon had a gratis Friday night with his Beautiful; B Jenn had a Birthday; Daave danced; Scott danced with Bunny; Prayer Girl wrote about Fog and rode in it on her scooter; Steveroni grinned; and I'm having a senior moment because I could not remember what everyone else did - OH YEAH - we all stayed sober. Don't get much better n that!
Tonight I am grateful for:
- God, my Higher Power
- My Sobriety
- Mamie, my schnauzer, still OCD
- My Sponsor
- My right eye
- About an hours good vision out of the left one. yeah IMPROVEMENT
- The happiness out there on all the blogs.
- The wonders of sobriety
- Lights, gas, water, clothing, shelter, warmth, pets, food, love, and all the things that are so much that there is not enough time left in this world to list them all.
- Bob S celebrated 33 years of Sobriety on Feb 14.
- All y'all
Y'all be pretty now, ya heah.
Man who run in front of car get tired, Man who run behind car get exhausted.