Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Just my gratitude

February 3 - Every heart has it's secret sorrows which the world knows not. Often times we call a man cold when he is only sad. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
.
Tonight I am grateful for:
  • God my Higher Power
  • My Sobriety
  • Mamie, my OCD schnauzer
  • My Sponsor
  • My right eye
  • Today
  • Upcoming 50th high school reunion
  • Doing decorations for the reunion (what else would they give an old Queen to do)
  • Humor - mine and yours
  • All y'all

Y'all be pretty now, ya heah!

5 comments:

dAAve said...

Who are you going to decorate?
I wonder if the school nurse will be there.

Syd said...

Wow, you are brave to go to your 50th reunion. I have never been to one. Highschool wasn't among my fondest memories.

One Prayer Girl said...

I'm afraid I'm in the same camp as Syd. I have never been to one single reunion of any of my schools.

I'm afraid my memories of them are not so good.

But, on the up side, I have been creating beautiful memories for
23 1/2 years.

YA HEAH!

steveroni said...

Stay warm tonight. I can't believe this, we have 33 forecast for 6 AM...to feel like 23 (because of the windy conditions)...here goes all our plant life. We might as well be living in Ohio!

Zanejabbers said...

No, no, Steveroni, if you were in Ohio, you'd be ankle to asshole in snow.