Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Night, May 16, 2008

Well if God can't inspire you, who in hell can? May 16 Meditations from Conversations with God Book 1 page 88
.
Friday. friday. FRIDAY. Friday. The day the new movies come out. Just another day to this ole retiree. But, I sure remember the former importance of Friday to me. Now, it is another day of the week to mark off the calendar before I get my Social Security check on the 2nd Wednesday of each month. So called Hump day is now more important than Friday? It's all in the perspective of the individual.
.
Tonight I am grateful for:
.
God, my Higher Power
My Sobriety
Mamie, my Schnauzer
Memories of Dolly
My Sponsor
More than one way to look at most things.
Today's 10 AM meeting.
Today's 12:15 PM meeting.
Fellowship at Luby's
.
Y'all be pretty now, ya heah.

3 comments:

dAAve said...

is this your blog?

Scott W said...

I thought I saw Zane around here.

Recovery Road London said...

Saw your post at Dave's place. Just dropped by to say "Hi".

regards

Kenny
London