Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tuesday Night, May 13, 2008

Love is the ultimate reality. It is the only. The All. The feeling of love is your experience of God. May 13, Meditations from Conversations with God, Book 1 page 56
.
Hey AAAAAAAAAAAAllllllllllkkkkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeessssssssss.
.
How the hell are ya. Great day today. It was another sober one. Those are always great days, although some of the stuff that happens in that day might change the feelings of the day, if it is a sober day, it's a day in God's grace. I have to remember that when the day is not of my liking or if I am in a depression. Some days it is harder than others, I just have to remain focused.
.
Today was a day that just worked my last nerve. I had electrical problems. I had computer problems. I had internet problems. At the end of the day only the electrical problem is still there. I think I know what it is, just not sure. Of course I have no background in electrical problems, but by a process of elimination I have concluded that the problem is in my ceiling fan in the living room. Or NOT.
.
Today I am grateful for:
.
God, My Higher Power.
My sobriety.
Mamie, My Schnauzer.
Memories of Dolly.
My Sponsor.
Joe told me Karl had a good day today.
The infinite things for which to be grateful.
My friends, in and out of AA.
The miracle of life on life's terms.
.
Y'all be pretty now, ya heah.

8 comments:

dAAve said...

Round and round with electrical problems.
Shocking!

Bill said...

Thanks for continuing to trudge, even when you feel depressed.
I spent three months in bed several years ago with depression. I appreciate your efforts a great deal.

Pammie said...

Oh...have someone check that out for you darlin'! Electrical problems are all so mysterious aren't they?
"L" had such a grand time at Lamba Saturday!

Scott W said...

Keep those screw drivers out of those electrical sockets!

Zanejabbers said...

Scott, I only use the ones with metal handles, I really get a charge out of that. Snort Snort.

Trailboss said...

Zane, you are so silly! But in a good way. I agree though, get that electrical checked. I have seen too many houses burnt down from just such a problem.

Scott W said...

Concerning your question on So's blog about hair nell, go see her answer. You could substitute n'all with n'shit.

Mary Christine said...

Wow. I don't even understand these comments. Hope all your electrical issues got resolved.